Monday, July 20, 2015

Hooked on Coffee?

Does anybody out there like coffee?  Am I the only coffee addicted person in the world?

I love to wake up and smell the wonderfully rich aroma of coffee.  


If you can't get by without that morning jolt or afternoon pick-me-up, you could have a caffeine addiction.  Do you rely on your morning coffee to get you out the door — and reach for another cup as soon as you get to work?  Or maybe you are like me and stop on the way to work for the second cup.  Yep, I drink a cup of coffee on my way to Starbucks each morning to buy a cup of coffee.
Definitely addicted.


 At work I have my Keurig turned ON with ample cups ready.
This coffee sign hangs over my coffee station.

Did you know that up to 90% of adult Americans consume coffee every day. Most commonly about two cups of each day. Many people who consume coffee on a regular basis report that they experience a variety of unpleasant symptoms when this popular stimulant is withdrawn, similar to the symptoms felt with the withdrawal of other addictive substances.

  • headache, fatigue, or drowsiness;
  • depressed, irritable mood;
  • difficulty concentrating;
  • flu-like symptoms of nausea and/or vomiting;
  • and muscle pain or stiffness.

  • As for me I looooooove my morning coffee and then my morning Starbucks.  My afternoon Starbucks that I get on my home from work is equally satisfying.  Starbucks should really be paying me for this post, LOL.

    Pour yourself another cup and enjoy the moment!  Hot or Cold, it's all good!


    Angel

    3 comments:

    1. Just reading your post made me want to grab another cup of coffee!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I'm not a coffee drinker, but don't you dare take away my morning monster. You will have a monster on your hands if you do.

      ReplyDelete
    3. giggle, love this. I don't drink coffee but my hubby does. He is just like you my friend xo

      ReplyDelete